About this course
- Online Courses on zoom/moodle (synchronous course)
- 30 hours (2 h. /week)
- 3 ECTS
- French Language and Culture Class
(Group work, Practices, Exercises, Self-Study)
- Continuous Assessment: oral comprehension, reading comprehension, grammar and vocabulary, written expression, oral expression
- Regular attendance is required
- An online placement test will be done online before the start of the course to confirm your registration in the appropriate level.
Expected learning outcomes
An online placement test will be done online before the start of the course to confirm your registration in the appropriate level.
For more information on level required, please check the common european framework reference languages: https://www.coe.int/en/web/common-european-framework-reference-languages/level-descriptions.
- Local course codeLAN712FLE01
- Study loadECTS 3
- Contact hours per week[unknown]
- InstructorsJulie André
- Mode of deliveryOnline - at a specific time
- Course coordinator
8 February 2024
Enrolment period closed
- End date6 June 2024
- Main languageEnglish
- Apply between20 Oct and 24 Nov 2023
- Time info[unknown]